Our Environmental Responsibility
We know our clients and their customers all have their own commitments to protecting our planet by seeking out environmentally responsible products, so we at Vertella want to do all we can to help you achieve that.
Vertella Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Distributors of European Eco-label Products
Vertella is nominated distributors of a number of paper hygiene ranges. These are accredited with the European Eco-label meaning the range is certified as “environmentally preferable products”. By attaining the EU Eco-label every part of the manufacturing process from raw pure pulp to the finished product was analyzed to ensure it met stringent green guidelines meaning these products are officially ‘green’ products.
The majority of our chemicals are selected to provide optimum performance with minimal effect on the environment, the green tick logo on some labels indicate it is a low environmental impact product. For us, quality, safety, and eco-conscious solutions go hand in hand.