Bravilor Novo Coffee Machine
£146.66 excl. VAT
- Capacity 2 x 1.7Ltr glass decanters (24 cups)
- Dimensions 430(H) x 205(W) x 340(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output up 18 Ltr/hr (up to 144 cups/hr)
- Power Type 9.2A
- Supplier Model Number Novo
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 5.1kg
- Colour Stainless Steel & Black
- Warranty RBD 2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Supplied with two glass decanter jugs and filter paper starter pack
- Fastest brewing time: approx. 5 minutes for 1 decanter (12 cups)
- 2 x self-adjusting hot plates adjust heating according coffee amount to maintain optimum coffee quality
- Manual fill – no plumbing required
- Independently controlled hotplates
Perfect for sites without access to a mains water connection, the immensely popular Bravilor Novo Filter Coffee Machine provides an attractive and user-friendly front-of-house solution for making great tasting filter coffee. With two convenient self-regulating coffee hotplates on the top and base of the unit, as well as simple switch controls, the Novo makes it easy to fill a 1.7 litre jug with deliciously aromatic coffee within 5 minutes. Supplied with two genuine Bravilor coffee jugs and a filter paper starter pack as standard.
Please note: Brewing time and throughput per hour depend on water temperature, volume and ingredients. One cup 125ml.
This Bravilor machine is designed for commercial use. As such, delivery is only to commercial addresses and warranty covers commercial use only.
How to use the Bravilor Novo
– Use the supplied scoop and filter paper to add 50g per litre of pre-ground coffee to the coffee pan and slide into place.
– Fill the internal reservoir with water. This is accessed by the hinged lid on top of the unit. One jug of coffee is around 1.5 litres of water. (1.7 litres right to the top).
– Close the lid.
– Position a clean, empty coffee jug onto the lower heating plate.
– Power the unit on. The unit will heat the water and begin dispensing filter coffee into the jug.
– Once the it has finished dispensing, the Novo will continue to monitor the temperature of the coffee and automatically keep it warm.
– The upper warming plate can be activated if required, independently keeping a separate jug warm and ready to serve.
How do the Novo hot plates work?
Novo uses two innovative hot plates which are designed to keep jugs of coffee at around 86°C. With a self-regulating system, each plate automatically gets hotter as the coffee jug cools down, keeping the coffee ready to serve for extended periods. Each hotplate is independently controlled, so you can save energy and reduce running costs by powering down unused plates.