SARS – CoV-2 Antigen Test Kit
3 in stock
– Easy to use, easy to interpret & read testing kit.
– High level of accuracy and rapid results in just 10-15 minutes.
– No cross reactions with various bacteria, viruses and fungi normally available in
– CE 98/79/EC, ISO 14971:2012, EN ISO 18113-2:2011, EN ISO 18113-1:2011 certified.
– Nasal swab or saliva based test kit.
– Full usage instructions included.
– SIGNIFICANT TIME AND COST SAVINGS OVER LAB METHODS
– Food manufacturers, food packers, warehouse staff, factory staff, retail staff,
care home staff… the list can go on and on!!!
Please recycle leaflet after use.
1- Nasal Swab Test Procedure:
· To collect a nasal swab sample, carefully insert the swab (included) into the nostril that presents the most secretion under visual inspection. Using gentle rotation, rotate the swab against the wall of the nostril into the nostril to the nasal palate, then slowly remove it while wiping.
· Place the swab into the sample tube that
contains the pre-filled sample buffer, rotate the swab for about 10 seconds, and press the swab applicator against the tube wall to release the antigen in the swab.
· Roll the swab applicator against the inside of the sample tube as you remove it. Dispose of the swab in a biohazard waste.
· Install the dropped cap onto the sample tube, add 2 drops of the solution into the sample well on the test cassette and start the timer.
· Read the results within 15 minutes, and the results after 15 minutes are invalid.
2 – Saliva Test Procedure:
· Collect the saliva specimen, 1-2ml, using a clean collecting cup.
· Transfer 0.5ml saliva specimen into the sample tube containing the pre-filled sample buffer,
vortex to extract the viral antigen in the specimen.
· Install the dropper cap onto the
sample tube, add 2 drops of the extraction
solution into the sample well on the test cassette and start the timer.