Vogue Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves M (Pack of 100)
£8.99 Excl VAT
100 in stock
For cost-effective, practical personal safety equipment that’s perfect for light-duty use, choose these large, powder-free vinyl gloves from Vogue. As they’re made from vinyl, these gloves are both affordable and offer enough protection to keep hands safe when working with non-fatty foods and light-duty cleaning solutions. This makes them a great addition to any business working on a tight budget.
The powder-free material also means the gloves can be safely used in food handling environments – without risk of tainting your ingredients. The beaded cuff even makes these gloves easier to put on and take off without tearing or ripping – ensuring no time, or stock, is wasted during service!
Are These Gloves Recyclable?
Yes, as long as they’re uncontaminated, these gloves can be recycled through specialist recycling streams which may be offered locally to you. If you’re unable to recycle the gloves, please ensure you dispose of them responsibly into a general waste stream. If used in a care home or healthcare environment, these gloves should be disposed of in accordance with the latest government advice.
- Capacity 100
- Material Vinyl
- Weight 480g
- Colour Blue
- Vinyl (PVC) material offers a good balance of affordability and light-duty protection
- PVC material will protect against low-level cleaning products and non-fatty foods
- Powder-free for safer food handling without risk of tainting ingredients
- Latex-free material is perfect for those with allergies
- Beaded cuff offers extra strength when donning the gloves
- Beaded cuff will also protect forearms and sleeves from drips
- Tapered at the wrist for a better fit on the hand
- Blue colourway makes the gloves highly detectable – ideal for food prep areas
- Bumper pack size of 100 means each box will last you even longer