Polar U-Series Upright Fridge 650Ltr
£1,000.00 excl. VAT
- Capacity 650Ltr
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 745(W) x 835(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 70mm
- Finish – external AISI 304 stainless steel
- Finish – internal AISI 304 stainless steel
- Power Type 230V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R600a / 140g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 134kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- 3 sturdy adjustable anti-tilt shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Secure lockable, reversible self-closing door
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- 2/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Net Usable Capacity: 358 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C
The Polar U-Series duty single door fridge is the ideal solution for hot, busy professional kitchens. Designed to outperform even when ambient temperatures reach as high as 43°C, the fridge effectively keeps up to 358 litres of ingredients perfectly chilled across the three adjustable anti-tilt shelves.
Cooling is boosted by powerful and intelligent fan distribution, ensuring every part of the fridge is rapidly cooled – even when the door is accessed regularly. For efficiency, the fridge is fitted with a self closing door (from 90°) and a full 70mm of high quality insulation – both of which help to reduce running costs. For further energy saving, the fridge also has an automatic electronic defrost function, ensuring that all the components are kept frost-free and working effectively.
Cleaning is also easy, thanks to robust castors and stainless steel construction, in and out. Whether this is the primary fridge in your kitchen or simply vital extra storage, the Polar is a fantastic choice.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.